Procedure of Hardware Stamping Parts
The main basic processes of stamping basic process stamping are blanking, punching, bending and drawing.
1. Drawing: A stamping process in which a straight wool or process member is turned into a hollow member, or the hollow member is further changed in shape and size. When drawing, the hollow member is mainly formed by flowing a material other than the bottom of the punch into the die.
2. Trimming: A stamping process that uses a metal stamping die to trim the edge of the forming process to have a certain diameter, a certain height, or a certain shape.
3. Punching: A stamping process that separates waste material from a material or process piece along a closed contour to obtain the desired holes in the material or workpiece.
4. Flanging: A stamping process that turns into a side short edge along the contour curve.
5. Flip hole: A stamping process that turns the material around the inner hole into a side flange.
6. Blanking: A stamping process that separates materials along a closed contour. The separated material becomes a workpiece or process, most of which is planar.
7. Shaping: A stamping process that relies on the flow of material and changes the shape and size of the process piece to ensure the accuracy of the workpiece.
Stamping parts are mainly used in all kinds of electronic products, parts, appearance parts, luggage parts, auto parts and other products. CYF Stamping specializes in R&D and production of metal molds and metal stampings for more than 25 years. It has rich production experience and has won long-term trust from customers. Our company has been providing metal stamping parts for STIMPSON for more than ten years and has a strict quality management system.
Welcome your inquiry!
No. 90, Ruyi Road, Xinlian Community, Longcheng Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China(M)