Causes and Improvement Measures of Unevenness of Stamping Parts
A common problem with the surface of parts in stamping production is the problem of unevenness, which is mostly caused by the adhesion of dust or iron filings on the surface of the material or the mold, which reduces the surface quality of the part and also reduces the productivity.
Poor raw materials: burrs are generated in the lower part of the steel section. When the burr height is 0.2mm or more, the iron powder generated here will damage the mold and cause unevenness. The presence of foreign matter on the surface or inside of the steel plate may cause obvious groove marks on the surface depth.
The inner quality of the mold: the influencing factors include the operator's operation in the stamping process, the stamping parts are displaced to the mold or the corner of the conveyor belt during the feeding and discharging; the belt height adjustment is unreasonable; the automation equipment adjustment is unreasonable (stroke, Speed, etc.).
For various reasons that cause the unevenness of the stampings, the factory has summarized a number of methods that can improve the unevenness in practice. Mainly the following aspects:
1. Inspection and correction of the tensile die: The drawing die needs to be regularly inspected and maintained to reduce the occurrence of bumps and maintain a stable state. The usual practice is to use a sample to inspect the bond scratches of the binder ring and the machined surface (concave fillet, punch fillet).
2. Inspection and correction of the shearing die: The reason for the convexity and concave after the shearing process is that iron powder is generated during the shearing process, so it is necessary to observe the iron powder before the punching to avoid the occurrence of the convexity and concave.
3. Appropriate stamping speed: For semi-automatic drawing die production, when the upper die is stretched at the lower die position and the punching speed is fast, the burr will fall on the upper part of the upper die, causing unevenness. In order to avoid this problem, we can do the discharge test of the stamping parts before production, and set the speed and the discharge angle of the stamping so that it does not touch the parts and the lower mold.
4. Check the cross-section: When the coil is cut off, the wear and damage of the cut-off mold will cause a lot of tiny iron powder to adhere to the cutting edge. Therefore, it is necessary to check the double-section section in the material area or the press line before the stamping production, and clean it at the same time. The sheet removes burrs.
5. the inspection of the sheet cleaning device: before the stamping production must be checked and trimmed at the same time to make it more efficient to clean the sheet. Also pay attention to the roller gap and the quality of the cleaning oil. When the cleaning oil is missing, it must be cut in time.
No. 90, Ruyi Road, Xinlian Community, Longcheng Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China(M)