Design Principles of Metal Stamping Parts
The application of metal stamping parts is very extensive. After years of technological innovation and experience accumulation, the design and manufacturing technology of metal stamping parts is becoming more and more familiar.
The stamping of the automotive industry is dominated by tensile parts. There are relatively few large-scale stamping factories in China; the stamping parts of automobiles and other industries are mainly punched parts, which are mainly produced by medium and small processing factories; the stamping of electronic parts is a category that has emerged in recent years. Most manufacturers are concentrated in southern China.
Design principles for metal stamping parts:
1. The designed stamping parts must meet the product use and technical performance, and can be easily assembled and repaired.
2. The designed stamping parts must be beneficial to improve the utilization of metal materials, reduce the variety and specifications of materials, and minimize the consumption of materials. Use low-cost materials wherever possible, and make parts as free as possible and with less waste.
3. The designed stamping parts must have a simple shape and a reasonable structure, which is beneficial to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes, that is, to complete the processing of the entire part with the least and simplest stamping process, reduce the processing by other methods, and facilitate the stamping. Operation, easy to organize mechanization and automated production to improve labor productivity.
4. Designed stamping parts, under the condition of ensuring normal use, try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade requirements lower, and it is beneficial to product interchange, reduce waste and ensure product quality stability.
5. The designed stamping parts should be used to process the existing equipment, process equipment and process as much as possible, and to facilitate the extension of the service life of the die.
No. 90, Ruyi Road, Xinlian Community, Longcheng Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China(M)